Saturday, May 26, 2018

The House Saga - Rock Your Notebook

Hey friends!

Today I'm Rockin' my Notebook again in one of Beth's standard size inserts from the Rock Your Notebook store.


I had a few photos to tell a bigger story that didn't warrant a traditional scrapbook page, so it went into my monthly insert, but I wanted the photos combined, so I created a fold out page in my travler's notebook.


The process was super simple! I just trimmed a 12x12 sheet to the height of the TN page (a bit shorter actually), and then scored some lines the width of the TN page. I think folded, and you could fold either way dending on how you would like the page to open. I adhered one side of the sheet to the TN page for sturdiness.

If you wanted even more of a fold out, you could tip in the folded scrapbook paper with some washi tape.


I like how the double sided paper included more interest in the extended spread.


I even did a to be continue story over into my next monthly insert, so I included this spread toward the end of my February insert.


When you visit Beth's store at www.rockyournotebook.com, make sure you use my code NATALIEDT15 to get 15% off your order!



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment