Friday, May 18, 2018

Friends PL for my FRIEND!

Hey y'all!

I'm just popping in really quick to show off the pocket letter I created for my friend Ali as part of Feature Friday over at Ink Road Stamps. Today we focused on the set, The One with All the Stamps, a set about the show Friends, clever title, huh?


I had not created a PL in so long - it was really fun! I used the WRMK Urban Chic collection since it's city themed and Friends is set in NYC.



Go grab you a set at The Ink Road

If you're a first time buyer, you can get 50% off your entire order using this link: http://i.refs.cc/5O2JveE4u=152171801902 (you should  probably buy more than one, am I right!?)

If you're a returning customer, you get 10% off with the code natalie10, so treat yo'self!

Thanks for looking y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment