Sunday, February 04, 2018

Fave Ride - a LM challenge

Hey Friends!

Happy Sunday!

Today I have a layout for you using this week's challenge over at Lasting Memories - a color challenge to use reds and pinks!


Here's the color board for the challenge:


I only used the red and the lighter pink, since I don't have much opportunity to scrap with pink, but I had these Disney photos beggin for  scrap.


The number washi tape represents how many times we rode my son's favorite ride - 1, 4, 10 times? Many times!


That a was a d and that e was a cursive z, my friends - alter your stash for use!


 I used some great acrylic stars from Color Cast Designs to add some depth to my page - they're so cute!


I added a small foam dot at the end of my label to keep it popped up like the photo. I love how this quick little 6x8 page turned out, y'all!

I hope you will play along with us at Lasting Memories. It's a perfect time to create those LOVE layouts with pinks and reds.

Supplies:
Polka dot paper & ride stickers - Simples Stories, Say cheese
Acrylic starts - Color Cast Designs
Thichers - American Crafts
Pink and black papers - Studio Calico

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment