Sunday, January 14, 2018

Catchin' Dreams - A LM Challenge

Hey everybody!

Today there's a new challenge up on the Lasting Memories blog today. Our monthly theme is Word Play & today we're playing on the word "dream".


I created this page about some crafty dreams coming true with my two layouts published last month in the Creative Scrapbooker Winter 2017 issue.


I straight up too a selfie in Barnes & Noble with people thinking I"m cray, I'm sure, but who cares!

Also, have you ever had an idea for a "quick" page and then your idea transformed into HOURS, but then the end product was better than you imagined so it's all good? Yeh, that's what happened here.

I cut a circle from cardboard and wrapped it with pink twine.


Side Note: I chose these cute sparkly Thickers I picked up the other day before looking at the name of them - they're called Dreamer! So perfect!


Wrapping this sucker in pink twine was what took me the longest, but I love how it turned out!


These little ephemera pieces from shimelle were perfect for the theme too!

I hope you will play along with the Lasting Memories challenge this week! Share your dreams!

Supplies:
Hexagon Paper - Paige Taylor Evans for Pink Paislee
Green lined paper - Studio Calico
Paper dream ephemera - Shimelle
Thickers - American Crafts

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment