Sunday, September 10, 2017

Perfect Day - a Lasting Memories page

Hey everyone!

I hope you've having a wonderful weekend. We have another wonderful challenge for you this week over at the Lasting Memories blog - to use florals in your layouts!

This is the 6x8 layout I created for this week's prompt:


I picked up this 6x8 Heidi Swapp paper pad at Tuesday Morning & thought it would be so perfect for our Biltmore photos!


I stamped these Stampin' Up flowers and embossed them and fussy cut to add to the floral aspect of the page.


I added my title of sorts on this turned up bit. I love titles usually, but this is a mini album, so I do not feel titles are necessary on every page since they're clearly within the same theme.



It ended up being a beautiful day that day after the rain passed by. We had a lovely no-kids trip to Asheville. The Biltmore is lovely.

I hope you will go play along with our challenge this week at Lasting Memories, and you still have time to play along with our other pattern challenges.

Supplies:
All papers - Heidi Swapp
Floral stamp - Stampin' Up
Perfect stamp - Studio Calico

Thanks for looking!


1 comment: