Sunday, July 02, 2017

Summer Adventures!

Hey hey hey, friends!

I'm super pumped for July because there is so much scrappy goodness going on! It's my month to host the challenges over at Lasting Memories, and I cannot wait to see the awesome pages everyone creates!

I chose the theme of Summer Adventures, because we all know I love me some adventures!

Today's prompt is to create a page about an Outdoor Adventure. Obviously, I created a camping page, since this is one of our favorite activities. I'll share my page along with companion, coordinating pockets pages.


Boy do I love me some Echo Park outdoorsy collections!? I also super love this fun photo I took of my boys on my birthday camping trip weekend. I super love taking pics of moss and mushrooms. I captured this shot right after we found a fun geocache on a rainy hike!


I just had to use these amazing sequins that I felt really went along well with both the Echo Park collections - Happy Camper and The Wild Life.




It was a bit of a stuggle to be happy campers on this trip because we were so pumped for our first camping trip of 2017, and then it was super chilly and rainy, but we made the best of it!


The opposite page is a 12x12 pocket spread of the same trip, with a 6x8 pocket page in between.



The struggle of my life is photographing pocket pages, AIR? But I do super love how quickly they can come together to document your life!

Here's the backside of these pockets:


The rain let up enough for a fire one evening, so that was nice! My son doesn't think it's a true camping trip without some s'mores!


Rain won't stop our hikes (or naps for some!). It was an all around good, adventurous birthday weekend!

Check out Instagram for tagged manufacturers.

Please play along with my challenges this month at Lasting Memories!! I cannot wait to see what these prompts inspire!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment