Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Ice Cream Dreams - a Paper Issues challenge

Hey everyone!

Sorry I've been a little sporadic, but vacation will do that to ya.

We took a cruise last week, and I'm so excited to scrap the photos! Obviously the first scrapped photos ended up involving ice cream. My son resolved to eat ice cream every day, and I do believe he succeeded - with multiple cones some days!



I participated in ScrapLift Sunday with my buds at Paper Issues for this layout. Here is the original layout we all scraplifted:


Such a fun and unique sketch/layout! I really enjoyed creating my own version.


I chose bright, summery colors for my papers, but loved the bright white of the alphas. When in need, 3s become Es!


I picked up these little food flairs in the $1.50 bin at Michael's because I knew we'd eat a lot on the cruise! haha! I also got these little fuzzy pom poms in "ice cream" colors - they're so perfect! I used them with sequins and these little glitter dots as "sprinkles" on my page!


These sweet stickers are from a Studio Calico sheet I've been hoarding, and obvously I will NEVER run out of uses for these Pink Paislee papers from the Citrus Bliss collection.


The ice cream ephemera is a pebbles chip piece.


I used some foam dots to pop up the middle, my favorite, photo, as well as the circle glitter frame I cut from my cricut.

I had so much fun creating this layout! I cannot wait to do more from our vacation.



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment