Saturday, March 25, 2017

Best Title Ever

Hey everyone!

I just had to do a quick post about this page I finished up today. Y'all I was so excited to complete my page, I forgot to drink COFFEE! What?! If you know me, you know that's wild.  Don't worry, I am making up for it now.

I created this layout about how my hubs just had to have a new Jeep last weekend. I have some hidden journaling that talks about how I was hesitant, but I just want to make him happy. And he definitely was happy.


Haha I'm super pumped about the title. You know Zack drove Kelly around in a Jeep on the shores of California. Power couple.


I used some aqua Heidi Swapp texture paste with this chevron stencil that looks somewhat like tire tacks for my Jeep page. I also splattered some Tattered Angels in Jackolantern.


I used all kinds of brands, and actually entered the page in a Spring Salad challenge for Paper Issues because I used Heidi Swapp, Mambi, Bella Blvd, Shimelle, My Minds Eye, Simple Storeies, and gosh maybe even more! I"m not entirely sure where all the ephemera bits came from because some were prizes.


I tucked my hidden journaling behind that right now tag, so it's right at the top of the page protector to be pulled out easily.


I don't normally do white backgrounds, but I really wanted to do the stencil, so I started with the white, and I am really happy with how it turned out. I also have been wanting to try using some of the tissue packaging from my Cocoa Daisy kits, so I finally did that. I used it to soften the turquoise and pink papers I used for layering. I sewed through the middle to try to create a little ruffle, but I probably shouldn't have bothered because it doesn't come through well. Also, it's difficult to sew through tissue!

Thanks for looking & I hope you have a crafty Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment