Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Meet Mickey!

Hey hey hey!

I'm bringing another layout with mostly Simple Stories today! I first used this brand with the Say Cheese line. And we all know that scrapping Disney is my favorite type of scrapping, so of course I love it! You can search Disney and probably 90% of my blog layouts about Disney use this collection!


I loved creating this page! I just combined a bunch of bits and pieces to make it interesting.


I had created this little Mickey banner in my Cricut projects the last time I scrapped a Disney album, and was glad it came in useful again.


I loved these little frames from the Say Cheese collection, but I don't typically print photos small enough to fit inside, so I used them to layer!


I seem to be into fussy cutting lately - I fussy cut these balloons, and used (almost) the last of my sticker sheet from this collection.


These washi sheets from the collection are super fun. I've been using them a ton, especially in my pocket pages. They were great for filling in small spaces on this page.


Mickye had quite a time keeping up with this moving baby, so Heath was trying to help out! haha! Photopass/Magic Memory maker is so perfect for those with small children because you can focus on the children's experience with the character and not trying to get them to look at a camera and take a photo simultaneously.

I also did some pocket pages with this collection from our first day in Epcot.


There was a funny story to go with the top, large photo, so I created a tab on a second pocket card, which is easy to remove and read the journaling.


We had so much fun traveling around the world in Epcot, so  had to document what we did in each location - like having dessert in Germany & buying light up ears in the UK!


The stamped card is a mix of stamps from Echo Park, Studio Calico & the Target dollar spot!

Here's the backside of this page, more around Epcot at Christmas!


Those little boys were so exhausted from our busy day, the fireworks couldn't even wake them!

I just love scrapbooking Disneyworld, and I have about 5 more days left from our Christmas trip, so I have to get my hands on the new Say Cheese 3 collection to finish me out!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment