Wednesday, January 25, 2017

ONE - a mixed media tag

Happy Hump Day!

Today I'm participating in a new (to me) challenge from More Than Words. They have a mini challenge where you create a tag, ATC or card with the prompt word.

I thought this would be a good way to practice my mixed media art. It was and I had a lot of fun making it. It also was a quick little project, so if you don't have much time, I suggest trying one to get that creativity out!


I watercolored a tag, then embossed stamped with pearl powder. I distressed some patterned paper and sewed on some ribbon, scrunching it for texture. I then layered paper flowers with felt hearts, a glitter heart and a heart push pin. I stamped the sentiment on vellum and embossed in red.

The challenge this month was to use the word or number one on your piece.

My sentiment say "1 heart, together, always and forever."


This was a fun little project, and I'll be doing more soon!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment