Thursday, January 26, 2017

Funfetti - a JOT inspired layout

Hey everybody!

Today I'm bringing you a layout I created from a prompt I found for submissions to JOT magazine. I have submitted this layout, so fingers crossed! But even if it isn't chosen, I enjoyed creating it!

I don't often scrap just me and my husband on a large layout, but this was a trip with NO KIDS (woot!) and there was a funny story to go with it, so the hearts theme was perfect!


We went to watch some karaoke & the song Cake by the Ocean by DNCE was "sang" and signed in sign language! It was a funny night. I journaled the story on the little tag behind the photo.


A little while back I was lucky enough to win the entire Urban Chic collection from We R Memory Keepers, so I thought it would be perfect for this heart-themed page of LOVE.


Sure to embarrass the children in the future (I hope, haha!), this is one for the books!

All supplies are Urban Chic collection by We R Memory Keepers.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment