Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Sweet Cheeks

I'm trying to get back in the swing of things, of course, don't get used to it since we will be headed to Disneyworld soon, I'll be out again!

Today, I'm bringing you a 12x12 layout I did for my smallest son, and boy did it feel good to do a 12x12 again. I felt like it had been quite a while!

I used a prompt from Speigel Mom Scraps and their facebook group to use a BIG title on your page.


I also am using this layout as a Design Team entry, I'll let you guess for what call... (wish me luck! *crossesfingers**throwssaltovershoulder**holdsbreath*)

I just love this sweet photo I snapped of Lachlan with my phone on the changing table. It just provides an example of what a super happy baby this sweet little boy is!


I popped up the sequins and the little fussy cut globe with foam dots, and rolled up the edges of my banners. I love creating depth and texture on my pages. The "Darling Boy" is cut from a manufacturer strip from an Authentique collection I just found at TM!


I cut the large title with  my Cricut using free fonts.

Supplies:
Patterned papers - Pink Paislee Citrus Bloom & Atlas
Ephemera and twine - Recollections
Small, smiling child - made my yours truly.

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment