Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Sparkle & Shine!

Back again today with more Christmas/December Daily inspiration!

Is there anything sweeter than baby's first time on Santa's lap?! These sweet newborn photos are too much!


I used a carmine filter for these, and I love how they turned out. I'm not so happy that my glitter from my shaker pocket come around to my Joy to the World card, but it's there now. Still works!



This may be my favorite spread in the album! I adore this Stampin' up Santa stamp. I made the pocket cards with an American Crafts 6x6 paper pad, and I put the cheers sticker on the outside of the pockets. I cannot get enough shaker pockets, and I made my own mix here of reds, black and whites with a couple snowflakes thrown in!


More Christmas magic to come tomorrow! I hope you draw some scrappy inspiration here. 

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment