Sunday, November 27, 2016

Getting Ready for Christmas!

Hello everyone!

Today I'm bring you a layout I created for Lasting Memories Best of 2016 Challenges. They've picked the best challenges of the year to bring back for one more round of inspiration. This week we're bringing back Glitz & Glam from the Oscars theme, which we all know is right up my alley!

Honestly I could pick probably any page at all from my December 2015 album to include in this category. I love the Glitz, y'all!

Today's page includes a photo of boys by my glittery tinsel tree. I used some stamps to create my own background paper for the title. I stamped the title - these boys are MY Christmas magic.


I just love these little glitter trees from Michael's!


I picked up these cutest ever little 6x6 paper pads from Tuesday Morning a while back, and they come in super handy for a 6x8 album.


That glitter ribbon is from the Dollar Tree! What a great find. I bought 6 rolls! LOL!


This week my family & I are enjoying some amazing Christmas magic. So, I've decided to share the Christmas love & show some of my pages from last year's Christmas album. I don't do a December Daily perse, as I cannot keep up with the daily printing. But my 6x8 album dedicated solely to December and mostly all things Christmas is basically the same thing, just not necessarily in the daily format.

So I hope to offer a little inspiration to those of you doing December Daily.

And to those of you who are not - a bit of inspiration to think outside the box & make your project work for you!

Here is the opening page of my album. I have shared some of these pages  before, but this week plan to compile them all together as a glimpse into the completed album.


I'm a little obsessed with acrylic shapes right now, so this little sparkle pocket at the beginning of my album is one of my faves!


Merry December!


I hope you come back this week to see more December scrapbook pages & get into the Christmas spirit!

Also, go play along at Lasting Memories this week with one of my favorite challenges of the year!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Well you are better than me... no December Daily here either... and most of my xmas pages are incomplete. :9 I don't know why... but it overwhelms me. Maybe I take too many photos. LOL. Great page and love your album!

    ReplyDelete