Monday, October 10, 2016

Soulmates

Happy Columbus Day!

Ah the joys of being a federal employee - haha.

Today I'm bringing you a fun little page I created for my October Daily.

I created this page for this week's challenge over at Lasting Memories, which was to use nature elements in your work.

I also created this page using a fun sketch from Let's Get Sketchy!


Here's the original sketch. I had to adapt it to fit my 6x8 OD album.


I used some leaves and pumpkins as my nature elements. I also added texture by using a paper bag and twine.


I sure do love how these little dudes love each other!


This was a super fun page to create. I hope you come and play along with us over at Lasting Memories. As always, LGS has great sketches, so check them out too!

Supplies:
Papers - Craftsmith, Pumpkin Spice
Glitter leaves and pumpkin - Hobby Lobby
Staples - We R Memory Keepers
Wood veneer and triangle clip - Studio Calico
Twine - Michaels

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Its nice the way you adapted the sketch to your size paper used---very cute photo! Thanks for joining in at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page and take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete