Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween, Sistahs!

Happy Halloween all!

Today I'm bringing you another October Daily layout I created using this week's prompt from Lasting Memories to use squares!

I screen shot this meme a while back when people were doing the "3 fictional characters to describe me" because I thought it was hilarious, true, and perfect for my OD!


I've gotten some fantastic Halloween happy mail recently, and this lovely little tag was part of one I received.


I'm getting to the end of my Maggie Holmes gold letters (sad face) - that I was a J!


I also need any excuse to use the adorable wax seal I got at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, so that definitely made it into the layout too!


I planned a big Halloween party this past weekend at my church, and because of that planning, my October Daily had to take a back burner. Which honestly, will probably be the case with a lot of craftiness soon because I have a birthday party coming up then a Disney vacay! All fun things, but hinder the crafting. Sorry for the MIA blogging. Will be on as much as possible!

I hope you join us over at Lasting Memories for an all new challenge this week!

Have a spooky day!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea for a layout!! Looks awesome! Have fun with all your exciting adventures coming up!

    ReplyDelete