Thursday, October 06, 2016

Halloween Happy Mail

Hey everybody!

October is zooming by already. I love this month. Today's is husband's birthday, and our anniversary is coming up & so many fun, outdoor activities are planned - it's a good time!

I made a couple packages of happy mail recently, and it should have all been received today, so here we go!


I made a flip book for my friend Cheryl & filled it with things I hoped she could use for her October Daily.


I just adore this paper from My Mind's Eye! You'll see a lot of these little banners pop up in my October Daily too.



The Happy Haunting is just from the manufacture's strip at the bottom of the MME 12x12 paper. Also, I'm LOVING my new fuse tool!


I super love these little bags from Target. I cracked up, because when I received happy mail from Cheryl, she had sent me the same bag & straws too! We definitely have the same tastes!

I also created a pocket letter for a fun gal in the Hey Nae Daily group & I love how it turned out.


We have the recurring theme of the MME paper banner!


I'm also loving these Halloween stamps I got for basically a steal at the Studio Calico warehouse sale back in the spring.


Gotta love the Dollar Tree sequins & confetti. Another theme you'll see a lot in my OD.


Stay tuned for an October Daily update very soon! The first week will be up soon!

Thanks for looking - hope you got some spooky inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment