Friday, September 02, 2016

Bring on the FALL!

Happy Friday of a LONG weekend!

I might be pushing the season with today's layout, but that's the name of my game. I have a Halloween layout for you today, and another Halloween project coming your way Monday! I'm in the mood for all things orange, pumpkin, and fall weather!

I've been gathering a collection of fall/Halloween items to attempt an October Daily album this year. I just had to use some of these products for the last Halloween photo from 2015 that had yet to have a layout in my album.


Isn't that the cutest little Minion you ever did see!?


I'm super excited about the sewn elements too. I had the crepe paper leftover from a Mickey mouse birthday party. I got the beautiful glitter orange tulle at the Dollar Tree & the beautiful orange glitter ribbon at the Dollar General. The gorgeous papers are from My Mind's Eye, and I feel like most of them are too pretty to use! It's going to hurt to cut them up for a mini album!


I found these glitter spiders on clearance a while back from Hobby Lobby - love them!


I had so much fun making this layout, and it really came together rather quickly. I picked up the thickers from Tuesday Morning... not too sure what to think of them. They're sticky on both sides with the intention to cover the viewed side in whatever topping of one's choice... This ended up being a bit messy... I sure hope it sticks for the long haul!

Supplies:
Gray/white cardstock - Craftsmith from Michael's
Patterned Paper - My Mind's Eye
Thickers - American Crafts
Glitter Ribbon & pumpking doily - Dollar General
Glitter Tulle - Dollar Tree
spiders - The Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby

Thanks for looking & bring on the cooler weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment