Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Busy Summer!

This summer has completely flown by & I have so many projects to share.

Today I have a birthday card I made for my Mom last weekend with a sketch & challenge from Die Cuts with a View. I used their Ultimate Tag Stack, which I won in June.


They wanted an added twist of sparkle, so I included a heart shaker pocket of sequins. Let's be real, it's hard to find a project I complete without added sparkle!


Here's the original sketch:


I also have a new page in my Little Summer JOY Traveler's Notebook from last week's lesson, Simple Things.


I love this fun photo of my little dude running through the sprinkler, and really, what a simple, summer moment.


I made the fringe with my Cricut and some yellow papers from the Pink Paislee Citrus Bloom line. I really adore how it turned out.


The sunshine tab was so perfect for the photo & the tag I had made in the technique portion of my lesson, Hometown Tourist. I got this sweet free cut file from the lovely ladies over at Spiegel Mom Scraps.


I'm really loving this Little Summer JOY project! I'm sad to see it ending, but I still a beach vacation with a TN to complete for it! This has been an inspiring summer.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a lovely TN layout!! I love the colours and the way you used the cut files! And a super cute card!

    ReplyDelete