Tuesday, August 02, 2016

A Perfect Day - A Sizzlin Summer sketch

It's the 2nd day of Sizzlin' Summer over at Scrapbook Challenges, and I'm bringing another 6x8 page from my December 2015 album.

I was on maternity leave the entire December last year, and it was GLORIOUS! This is just one of the photos that documented said glory.


Here is the original sketch. It's another that was meant for 12x12, but it adapted really well for 6x8.


I went to the Studio Calico warehouse sale earlier this year (pure awesomeness) and I picked up some December Daily items before I actually knew what DD was all about... I now have fomo about all the DD items I may have missed at the sale, but I really love the Jasmine Jones transparent die cuts I did score!


I used my new Dear Lizzy stack I got at Michael's for $5 the other day! I love the light, bright colors, and how they adapted easily for Christmas pages! Add a little washi, leftover sticker bits & a stamp & call it a page!


Supplies:
Paper - Dear Lizzy
Stamp - Studio Calico
Die - Jasmine Jones for Ali Edward's December Daily

Thanks for looking & hope you're playing along with SS at Scrapbook Challenges - lots of great inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment