Monday, July 11, 2016

Lots of projects!

Happy Monday, everyone!

Today is a super big, great day! My contribution to the Little Paper Projects Little Summer JOY class goes live today! I'm so so happy to have had this opportunity & I truly wish that you each enjoy my prompt & create magic with it! I cannot wait to see your work & read your stories for my theme - Hometown Tourist!


Additionally, we have a super fun sketch with a prompt over at Scrapbook Challenges. The prompt is to use a hashtag on your layout, which I super loved since I do that quite often.


Do you ever get the urge to add all kinds of whatever you have laying around to your layout? I love texture and adding elements other than paper to my layouts (although they may not be acid-free, sorry scrapbook diehards). I had a plain black plastic bag laying around I had envisioned for a Halloween layout, but this layout needed a little something, so boom, there it is.


I knew I had to combine my red and yellow alphas, so I had to add in the colors somewhere else in the layout for cohesion. I did yellow and red layering papers and yellow staples.


I adore both of these tags. The title is #geocaching. This is a super fun new hobby we have, and I love how it gets us outside and to places we would never otherwise visit. I truly believe it will help us see the world & more of it!

I hope you go play along with both of these super fun projects.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment