Monday, July 04, 2016

Little Summer JOY - Celebrate Lesson 1

Happy Independence Day, fellow Americans! (And Happy July 4th to you non-Americans!)

Today, I'm bringing you a little page I have created in my Little Summer JOY traveler's notebook for Lesson One at Little Paper Projects' - Celebrate the Little Things.

First, can I say that I'm just celebrating this little moment right here - I'm sitting on the front porch, drinking coffee, all the people in my home are still asleep (late firework/boat night last night), and catching up on photos and blogging and all the gorgeous crafty inspiration in my virtual world. It is glorious!

This moment could be short lived, so on I go, to share with you the first page I've created for Alexandria's lesson.


How appropriate for today's holiday - but I didn't even plan it like that! I just snapped these cuties on the way to school Friday, both in their red, white & blue, dnd the photo turned out SOOO cute I had to create with it.

It's hard to tell with photography, but the background card is red metallic. The washi is gold stripes and stars, and I just love the whole patriotic feel of it all.


I used a Studio Calico Christmas stamp set for the stars, and an Ali Edwards digital summer passport stamp for the celebrate word. I tell ya what, Ali's digital stamps were literally the best accompaniment to this Little Summer JOY summer project, and I do not believe there was even a collaboration there!?

I had fun creating this super simple page of my boys! This amazing project will continue through the summer so please, JOIN US!

Thanks for looking & hope you play with a little sparkle & fire today!

No comments:

Post a Comment