Thursday, July 21, 2016

Christmas in July Round 2!

Good afternoon! I'm bringing a later than normal blog post today, but I just had to share another page from my December 2015 album, which is coming along quite nicely.

I used a super fun sketch from Let's Get Sketchy and adapted it again for my 6x8 album. I used ribbons instead of paper for the far right columns - that sewing machine is getting some use lately!


I love everything Christmas, and using glitter is right down my alley! Magical. These glittery touches and the star work well with the Current Issue over at Paper Issues this month - Gleam Catcher.


I really love how this little page turned out! Isn't that Santa just adorbs?! LOVE it!

Supplies:
Red cardstock - Echo Park
Christmas background paper - Fancy Pants Designs
Chipboard stickers - Me and My big Ideas
Brads - Bo Bunny
Christmas banner paper - Reminisce
Polka dot paper - Pink Paislee
Glitter paper - The Paper Studio

Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Santa photo with both children is so adorable! I also love the Christmas pages! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page!Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout with cute embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable!Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable photos and great take on the sketch! Thank you so much for joining us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining us at LGS, love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in at Let’s Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete