Thursday, June 02, 2016

A Buzz Birthday - Part I

Today we have a series of pages from my son's 3rd Buzz Lightyear Birthday party. I'm calling it part one because I have the photos and big ideas for other pages, but they're not yet complete!


I wanted to keep this page simple because I just love the sweet look of Heath's face blowing out the candles, so I wanted that to be the focus. I used the glitter star cake toppers as part of my page to mirror the photos.



I also created a couple of pocket pages to document the decorations at the party. I feel like I spent a good amount of party planning making all these little details, so I'm really glad they were documented. I was 3 days away from giving birth at this party, so I was glad any of it happened!


Buzz was fun, but the little dude is now already planning a TMNT party! Ha - not sure if he realizes he will forevermore have to share his party with his little brother - they were born 3 years and 1 day apart!

Supplies:
White Cardstock - Craftsmith by Michaels
Glitter - Hobby Lobby
Alphas - Studio Calico
Pocket Cards - Me and My Big Ideas
Glitter background pocket cardstock - DCWV

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment