Friday, May 20, 2016

Weasley's Wizard Wheezes - a SBC Sketch

Today I have a page from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! My husband booked us a no-kids trip there for my birthday this year & we had a blast. The Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley villages in the parks were amazing! I was very pleased with the level of detail and how authentic they made them.


I love that this is a Flashback Friday sketch on the diagonal. I have noticed that diagonal sketches are trending in scrapbooking lately, so I guess it's just back!

I saw the round graphic on pinterest and scraplifted it on my Cricut. You can find the original inspiration here.

Here are some details:


Supplies:
Wooden Paper - Crate Paper Wonder Stack
Background Cardstock - DCWV Coral Couture
Background Patter paper - Crate Paper Wonder Stack
Semi-hidden journaling tag - Studio 112

Go play along with this fun sketch!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment