Monday, May 09, 2016

Fall Festival - A SBC Sketch Challenge

I love today's fun sketch over at Scrapbook Challenges & I used some DELICIOUS papers I just picked up at the fabulous Studio Calico Warehouse Sale! Seriously - the sale was so fun!


That metallic copper star paper caught my eye immediately! And I love how the vellum lets the stars shine through. The original sketch had a doily, so I went with it and the metallic theme I had started and now I have a glittery, starry night at the Fall Festival. My son and I were minions, and the hubs was supposed to be Gru, but the bald cap didn't work so well...

Here are some details:


Supplies:
Black Star Cardstock - Studio Calico
Triangle Vellum - Seven Paper
Black and Silver Chevron - Me and My Big Ideas
Silver Doily, silver tag and white alphas - Studio Calico
Orange glitter tape - Recollections
Stick pins - Tim Holtz

Thanks for looking & hope you're inspired to play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment