Thursday, April 14, 2016

One of my wonders - the Eiffel Tower

On our trip to Paris, the beautiful city treated us right with the most gorgeous weather each day. We stayed for 4 days and I think we visited the Eiffel Tower every day! It was definitely at the top of my own, personal world wonders.

So I've used my Counterfeit Kit, Les Voyageurs, for a new layout of my favorte, Parisian site.


I knew since I've started the album that I wanted to do one of the trendy, geometric paper filled pieces with the Eiffel Tower. Then I made the clouds geometric also to mirror the fluffy white clouds in the photo.


I loved how the wonder word bubble also mirrored the clouds!


I added the flowers to carry the pink and add more dimension.

Supplies:

Gray Cardstock - Craft Smith by Michael's
Patterned papers - Chickadee, Echo Park, DCWV
Paper words - Crate Paper, Wonder
Flower Gems - American Crafts
Rain dot hearts - Cloud 9
Pearl sticker - Joann's

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. How clever! Love the geometric clouds and the soft flowers running down the side as well. It is amazing isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Applause! What painstaking work you've done here. It's especially effective against that grey background. Again you've captured whimsy, romance & wonderful craftmanship.

    ReplyDelete