Monday, April 18, 2016

My Baby - A color challenge entry

Today's page was created with the newest Studio Calico Kit, Film Club. The colors worked great for the April Color Challenge over at Scrap Much?!


I knew as soon as I read that sweet quote that it would be perfect for my new babe's album. I'm trying my hardest to savor every sweet moment, but it's flying by!!

The color challenge is this:


I used lemon lime, baby blue, laughing orange and paradise pink!

Here are some details, please excuse my face, as I had nearly just died (j/k...kinda?) while giving birth - ugh I do terrible with the anesthetics!


Supplies:
Paper - Studio Calico
Clips - Around the Block
Alphas - Amy Tangerine for American Crafts
Staples - We are memory keepers

Thanks for looking & go play along!

4 comments:

  1. Wow great use of the colour challenge, love what you did with the label paper! Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're created a really great page, Natilie! Wonderful job with the colour challenge! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute page and photo! Great take on the colour challenge! Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?! Åsa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So creative!!! Love that paint brush and everything about this page. Great use of the colour challenge and take on the sketch
    Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch? and for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete