Thursday, February 18, 2016

Happy 90th Birthday!

I am really trying to push through my scrapbooking here - I need to get caught up! Scrapbook sketches really help me do it when I'm not feeling my most creative trying to come up with a new layout.

I did a double page spread for my great-grandmother's 90th birthday with a sketch from My Creative Sketches. I also think all would agree that 90 is a milestone! So it goes well with the weekly challenge over at Studio Calico.


Here is the scrapbook layout using the sketch, which I rotated.


With detail:


(we all about died at the look the babe on the left end is giving my granny's sister-in-law and the look she is giving him back! haha! guess that's what you get when trying to get a group picture of so many.)

And here is a close up of the project life pocket page:


Funny how that cute little boy keeps trying to steal the limelight! I didn't even take these photos, so photocred goes to my Dad, Billfoot.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment