Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Winter Wonderland

Well it has been a while since I was able to get into my craft room and really crank out some pages, and the reason is a new born babe. But he's pretty cute, so I'll let it slide.

I was able to get into the scrapbook mode today when I organized the new desk my hubby got me for Christmas and gawked at all the pretties I collected as gifts as well. I received some sweet kits and incorporated a few of the kit items on the page I made.


I scrapped this sweet picture of my boy in the backyard earlier this year when we got a bunch (for Tennessee) of snow.

I super love the Studio Calico gold and white letters in the December 2015 kit here & they went well with these fun gold letter from a Hip Kit Club kit I received as a gift.


I also am developing quite an obsession for washi tape & paired with glitter letters ... I DIE!


Check out my Instagram (link to the left) to see all the products used, and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment