Thursday, October 29, 2015

to infinity....

Ok ya'll... truth be told, I'm about Buzz Lightyeared out! I've been doing a lot of preparations for my soon-to-be 3 year old's Buzz party in about a week, and I'm about done.

But one of things I wanted for the party is to have our family vacation album for Disneyworld complete. Ideally I would have the 2015 family album up to date to show heath's 3rd year of life, but alas, that's not a possibility, but completion of the Disney album is! So I had put off the Buzz page because I could not decide if I wanted to continue the red/yellow/black Mickey theme throughout the album. I decided on no, so I finally completed the Buzz layout & am very happy with it!


I used a free cut file I downloaded offline (I linked to this in an earlier post) for the star frame. I cut the rocket from some paper in my stash & used a hodge podge of sparkly glitter letters I have.


I super love the pocket page I did in this double page spread. There's a lot going on!


Oh! So long before the fuse tool that everyone is raving about was thought of, my dear husband (then boyfriend, long time ago ya'll) got me this fun little tool for wood burning and paper burning called a Hot Marks. Well, I attempted to use it as one uses the current trendy fuse, and was happy it worked pretty well! I made my first sequin filled pocket & it's so cute!


You can also see the little Buzz that I created on my Cricut. I got that file for Heath's party, and I'm about done making Buzzes! He has a lot of parts!!

Lastly, I'll leave a shot of the double page spread. Thanks for looking! See my Instagram (link to the left) for products brands used.

No comments:

Post a Comment