Thursday, August 20, 2015

Planning ahead - a mini baby album for November!

So I felt like making a mini-album & I found the BEST tutorial over on the Mambi blog, here. It actually was relatively easy & I want to make many more! I need one of those sweet little scoring tools to make life easier ...

I decided to get a headstart and make a baby boy album for my sweet child due in November. I hope to not have to take too big of a break from crafting after his birth (you know, maternity leave and all, woot), but I know that I will probably not get as much done for a week or so around his birth. So, I went ahead and made this mini album to have on hand. I can just print some small photos quickly & carry it around in my purse!

I used all Me & My BIG Ideas pocket page cards & some random embellishments I had in my scrap stash.


I will post a few of the inside pages too. My Instagram will show the ones not posted here.


I already have the photo ideas in my head, especially for that last one - it will be for a bro pic, obvs.

I highly suggest watching the video to which I posted the link & trying out one of these albums yourself! It really was relatively simple & quick to complete. I think it would make the sweetest little gift instead of a birthday card for someone.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment