Monday, August 17, 2015

Everything was Golden.

I'm super excited about this post because I LOVE my golden double page layout!

The lovely ladies at Scrap Much? blog had a super fun colour challenge this month with the color of the moment, Gold. I picked some of my favorite pictures of my little guy to scrap from a day when we took a rainy walk & puddle jumped. It was a special memory.


My photo overlay did not fit aligned with the top of my photo, but I realized it worked perfectly when I cut it, and adding the eyelets just let me add to the gold theme. I used my Cricut explore & metallic pens to draw the arrows at the top of the page. The large arrows are from the Holidays Through the Year Iron-On cartridge & the small arrows are from the Boho Graphics Iron-On cartridge. The metallic gold card & lovely stickers are Me and my big ideas. We are Memory Keepers Paper & K&Company chipboard complete the page.


Now for the second page of my layout! I just love how it turned out & I was able to use almost only Mambi (Me and My Big Ideas) products. Now let me tell you. This company had THE most KILLER black-Friday sale last year. I received a huge box of their products as a Christmas gift as a result of this sale & I basically use at least one of the items in every single craft I make! So, I know it's early, but seriously stay on the look-out for their Black-Friday deals again this year. I know I will!


love. Love. LOVE!

I really enjoy the look of sticking the pins through the plastic protector on the bottom right pocket. Oh & I also really adore the little frames I cut on my Cricut. I got these free online here & here!

Gold & Metallic & Glitter OHMY!

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Great page, love the gold accents! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love. Love. Love!! Beautiful gold accents. Thank you for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow great pages!!! love the "jump" title work!!!! Thank you for playing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pages!!! Love all that gold you´ve used. The word "puddle jumped" was a new english word for me and I think it´s just adorable. Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete